Need about 2 months to get books shipped to the conference location. So, efforts should aim to wrap up by say January 20, 2014.
* Kevin S. Clarke (Manning) and general wrangling (nominated as lead)
* Michael B. Klein (Pragmatic) and winner-picker app
* Sarah Shealy (Packt) and general wrangling if/when needed
* Shaun Ellis (Rosenfeld Media and O'Reilly eBooks)
* O'Reilly is also offering a free ebook to all attendees. This is in the form of a printed voucher that should be bundled with the t-shirt and other swag. Shaun Ellis is responsible for the printing of the vouchers.
* Rosenfeld Media is shipping a number of giveaway titles directly to Tim McGeary a couple weeks before the conference.
Shaun also mentioned that we have a prospectus this year that would be great to send along with our requests to the publishers. You can find it at: http://code4lib.org/files/Code4LibProspectus.pdf
* Kelly Leong (Duke)
* Dre (NCSU)
== Pre-conference Committee ==
* Ranti Junus
== Wifi / Electrical / IRC / Streaming Video Committee==