2019 Hosting Proposals
888 bytes added
14:42, 3 October 2017
'''Schedule (First round)'''
* Proposal period opens: November 14th, 2017
* Proposal period ends: January 22nd, 2018
* Voting opens: January 24th, 2018
* Voting closes: February 7th, 2018
'''Please list your proposal below.'''
==Code4Lib 2019 Location Proposals==
===Welcome to ...!===
We're currently investigating venues for a February 2019 conference that can accommodate roughly 400(~450) attendees and meet Code4Lib's technical requirements.
This proposal has been made possible by the generous cooperation of DLF and CLIR, who have agreed to be our fiscal host for the 2019 Code4Lib Conference in ___. Thank you Bethany and the CLIR/DLF team <3
* Peggy Griesinger
* Craig Boman, Discovery Services librarian, Miami University
* Benjamin Florin
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "