Hacking Pre-Ingest Assessment Tools (Solr/Ruby/Python)
844 bytes added
20:12, 7 February 2011
no edit summary
* Solr index w/ sample data: http://solr.onebigarchives.net:8983/solr/admin/
* Sample query: http://solr.onebigarchives.net:8983/solr/select?indent=on&version=2.2&q=*:*&fq=&start=0&rows=10&fl=*,score&qt=standard&wt=standard&explainOther=&hl.fl=
This would maybe be happy with an Event microservice. Mark Phillips hopes to release a Django app to this effect in April 2011.
* Identifiers are precious
* Ingest is forever
* Where does rights management come in
* Hard drives full of junk and an uncorrelated spreadsheet.
* Resolving logical conflicts in human-edited spreadsheets--often difficult to notice problems in advance
* Command-line statistical analysis (histogram, number of distinct values, etc.) of spreadsheets.
* Organizable digital limbo
* Pie charts and other visualizations. (How much of this stuff is ingestable? and other questions)
* Event microservice
* GUI XSLT editors exist for MARC... how about for spreadsheets?
← Older edit
Retrieved from "