Difference between revisions of "2014 t-shirt design proposals"
|Line 63:||Line 63:|
Revision as of 00:58, 6 January 2014
Code4Lib 2014 T-Shirt Design Proposals
Designs for the official Code4Lib 2014 conference are now being solicited! Submit your proposal by
January 3 January 6 for consideration!
What to do:
- Post an image file of your print-ready proposal by editing this wiki page. You can host the image yourself or use the Upload file feature of the wiki. If your print-ready document is different from your displayed image, include a link to the print-ready file.
- Include your name and e-mail address with your proposal.
- If you want, you can add a line or two of explanatory text, color specifications, etc., which will be included with your design on the Dieboldatron.
- Place a horizontal rule (----) on a separate line after your submission.
- T-shirt designs should be one-sided, single color designs suitable for screenprinting.
- This year's shirt will NOT BE BLACK. We anticipate that it will be available in 3 colors: Carolina Blue (light blue), Duke blue (royal blue), and NC State red, as long as this works with the t-shirt design itself.
- All proposals posted to this wiki page before 11:59 PM EST
January 3January 6 will be considered.
- The winning design will be selected via community-wide voting in January.
- Questions? Direct them to cdmorris22 (at) gmail (dot) com and joshwilsonnc (at) gmail (dot) com. One of us will get you an answer.
Joe Ouroboros, joe (at) loopback.edu :
This is my awesome design. It'll win one of these years.
List your submissions below!
Jeffrey Sabol firstname.lastname@example.org:
White ink on a dark color T-shirt OR Black ink on a light color shirt
Favenzio Calvo fcalvo at fsu dot edu
Chris Markman email@example.com
Fitz, chrisfitzpat at gmail dot com