2013 Code4Lib Midwest Conference
Code4Lib Midwest 2012
- Twitter hash tag: #c4lmw
Code4Lib MidWest meeting will be held at Michigan State University Libraries
- When - Tuesday, July 24th starting at 9am-ish until Wednesday, July 25th
- Where - MSU Libraries conference room (TBD)
- Contact - Ranti Junus (That One) , Kelly Sattler (Room Wrangler), Aaron Collie (Social & Logistics Buff), Mathew Reidsma (Programming Lord)
Share what you are working on! We are looking for 10-15 minute lightning talks, 30-60 minute in-depth talks, and 90-minute workshops. We would also love to hear some ideas for an afternoon hackfest. Add your name and a description of your talk below to sign up, or throw out an idea for hackfest.
- Ken Irwin - Deluxe screen-scraping with DOM parsing
Is your library facing a problem? Bring it to the hackfest and we'll work on some solutions. Remember! Hackfest topics don't need to be technical! We can work on solutions to hack organizational or political problems, too!
List your name, email address, and affiliation here to register for the meeting:
- Margaret Heller, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dominican University
- Amy Unger, email@example.com, University of Wisconsin -- Madison
- Matthew Reidsma, firstname.lastname@example.org, Grand Valley State University
- Francis Kayiwa, kayiwa@MyUniNext, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Ranti Junus, email@example.com, Michigan State University
- Lisa Rabey, firstname.lastname@example.org, Grand Rapids Community College
- Jim LeFager email@example.com, DePaul University
- Bill Dueber, firstname.lastname@example.org, University of Michigan
- Kyle Felker, email@example.com, Grand Valley State University
- Ken Irwin, kirwin[at]wittenberg.edu, Wittenberg University (Ohio)
- Michael North, m-northwestern.edu, Northwestern University
Previous C4L Midwest Regional Meetings
For better or for worse, Code4Lib "Midwest" has low-traffic mailing list/Google group. Consider subscribing.