2013 t-shirt design proposals
Code4Lib 2013 T-Shirt Design Proposals
Designs for the official Code4Lib 2013 conference are now being solicited! Submit your proposal by December 31 for consideration!
Here's how it'll work:
- One entry per person, please. (We reserve the right to rescind this rule if we're in need of extra submissions)
- T-shirt designs should be 1-sided, single color designs suitable for screenprinting.
- Include your name and e-mail address with your proposal.
- Post an image file of your print-ready proposal to this wiki page. You can host the image yourself or use the Upload file feature of the wiki. If your print-ready document is different from your displayed image, include a link to the print-ready file.
- If you want, you can add a line or two of explanatory text, color specifications, etc., which will be included with your design on the Dieboldatron.
- Place a horizontal rule (----) on a separate line after your submission.
- All proposals posted to this wiki page while the calendar year is still 2012 will be considered.
- Questions? Direct them to akorphan (at) ncsu.edu
Joe Ouroboros, joe (at) loopback.edu :
This is my awesome design.
List your submissions below!
This is my proposal image for the code4lib t-design for the 2013 conference. It's the Willis tower with the words code4lib, with the tower acting as the "L" with Chicago 2013 underneath.
The image used was taken from the Wikimedia Commons.
jngomez @t gwu.edu
My second attempt to get this design on the code4lib t-shirt
joshwilsonnc at gmail
Minimalist. Also stripey.