2014 Video Recording & Streaming
Revision as of 06:16, 3 March 2014 by RileyChilds
2014 Video recording and streaming plan
Streaming channel: Youtube/Google+
- Using YouTube Live Events
- YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/code4lib
- Footage will be archived here
- Other Footage can be posted here
- Presentation computer, via Wirecast Desktop Presenter software;
- This will be installed on the presentation computer, if any, and be provided to presenters using their own machines on a USB key. It is also available for download from the Wirecast site.
- Presenters must install the software before presenting.
- Mac and Windows only.
- Presentation computer, via VGA tap and video converter; and
- Camera and encoder (for non-presentation material).
- Audio system feed to the encoding computer via cable terminated with XLR3 connector (one channel, mono is fine).
- Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,2
- Processor Name: Intel Core i7
- Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
- Number of Cores: 4
- Memory: 8 GB
- Software (of interest):
- System Version: OS X 10.9.1 (13B42)
- Encoding/Streaming: Wirecast for Youtube (5.0.2)
- Beechtek DXA-2T audio converter