2014 t-shirt design proposals
Revision as of 18:01, 27 November 2013 by Jkwilson (Created page with "= Code4Lib 2014 T-Shirt Design Proposals = Designs for the official Code4Lib 2014 conference are now being solicited! Submit your proposal by '''January 3''' for consideration! ...")
Code4Lib 2014 T-Shirt Design Proposals
Designs for the official Code4Lib 2014 conference are now being solicited! Submit your proposal by January 3 for consideration!
Here's how it'll work:
- One entry per person, please. (We reserve the right to rescind this rule if we're in need of extra submissions)
- T-shirt designs should be 1-sided, single color designs suitable for screenprinting.
- Include your name and e-mail address with your proposal.
- Post an image file of your print-ready proposal to this wiki page. You can host the image yourself or use the Upload file feature of the wiki. If your print-ready document is different from your displayed image, include a link to the print-ready file.
- If you want, you can add a line or two of explanatory text, color specifications, etc., which will be included with your design on the Dieboldatron.
- Place a horizontal rule (----) on a separate line after your submission.
- All proposals posted to this wiki page while the calendar year is still 2012 will be considered.
- Questions? Direct them to cdmorris (at) ncsu.edu
Joe Ouroboros, joe (at) loopback.edu :
This is my awesome design. It'll win one of these years.