2014 t-shirt design proposals
Revision as of 05:34, 13 December 2013 by JeffreySabol (Talk | contribs) (→Submissions)
Code4Lib 2014 T-Shirt Design Proposals
Designs for the official Code4Lib 2014 conference are now being solicited! Submit your proposal by January 3 for consideration!
What to do:
- Post an image file of your print-ready proposal by editing this wiki page. You can host the image yourself or use the Upload file feature of the wiki. If your print-ready document is different from your displayed image, include a link to the print-ready file.
- Include your name and e-mail address with your proposal.
- If you want, you can add a line or two of explanatory text, color specifications, etc., which will be included with your design on the Dieboldatron.
- Place a horizontal rule (----) on a separate line after your submission.
- T-shirt designs should be one-sided, single color designs suitable for screenprinting.
- This year's shirt color is TBD. We are working with vendors to determine cost-effective options. Note that we anticipate that the t-shirts will NOT BE BLACK.
- All proposals posted to this wiki page before 11:59 PM EST January 3 will be considered.
- The winning design will be selected via community-wide voting in January.
- Questions? Direct them to cdmorris22 (at) gmail (dot) com and joshwilsonnc (at) gmail (dot) com. One of us will get you an answer.
Joe Ouroboros, joe (at) loopback.edu :
This is my awesome design. It'll win one of these years.
List your submissions below!
Jeffrey Sabol email@example.com:
White ink on a color T-shirt