2015 T-Shirt Design Proposals
Code4Lib 2015 T-Shirt Design Proposals
- Please submit designs for the Code4Lib 2015 T-shirt.
- According to the recent poll, black is the preferred color, but we will also offer a dark green shirt (think hunter green) as an alternative.
- The screen-printers generally prefer vector art files (ai, .cdr, .eps & .pdf). If you need help converting your design, email Christina at email@example.com.
- DESIGNS ARE DUE DECEMBER 1, 2014.
- Here are the results from the Code4Lib 2015 Swag poll, if you're interested.
What to do:
- Post an image file of your print-ready proposal by editing this wiki page. You can host the image yourself or use the Upload file feature of the wiki. If your print-ready document is different from your displayed image, include a link to the print-ready file.
- Include your name and e-mail address with your proposal.
- If you want, you can add a line or two of explanatory text, color specifications, etc., which will be included with your design on the Dieboldatron.
- Place a horizontal rule (----) on a separate line after your submission.
Joe Ouroboros, joe (at) loopback.edu :
This is my awesome design. It'll win one of these years.