2015 Video Recording & Streaming
Revision as of 18:28, 13 February 2015 by Highermath (Corrections for posterity)
Streaming channel: Youtube/Google+
- Using YouTube Live Events
- YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/code4lib
- Footage will be archived here
- Other Footage can be posted here
- 2015 Events have been created
- Presentation computer, via Wirecast Desktop Presenter software;
- This will be installed on the presentation computer, if any, and be provided to presenters using their own machines on a USB key. It is also available for download from the Wirecast site.
- Presenters must install the software before presenting.
- Mac and Windows only.
- Camera and encoder for anything we can't capture through the podium computer.
- Audio system feed to the encoding computer via cable terminated with XLR3 connector (one channel, mono is fine).
- MacBook Air with USB Ethernet adapter
- Encoding/Streaming: Wirecast for Youtube (5.0.2)
|Item||Model||Connection / Port / Standard||Source|
|video camera||Model||HDMI (out)||Cary|
|HDMI to thunderbolt or USB3||Blackmagic Extreme||HDMI, RCA (audio & video) in, Thunderbolt out||Cary/td>|
|Jumpers and adapters||Various||Various||Cary|
|Computer||MacBook Air(s)||Tom Johnson / Cary|
|Tripod||Standard screw connector||Cary|