2016 Preconference Proposals
Thank you for considering proposing a pre-conference proposal. Here are a few details:
- We will be taking pre-conference proposals until November 15, 2014
- If you cannot or do not want to edit this wiki directly, you can email your proposals to GROUP_EMAIL
- Examples from the 2015 pre-conference sessions can be found at http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_preconference_proposals
- If you are interested in attending a particular pre-conference, please append your name below that proposal (indicating interest in more than one proposal is fine)
- If you have an idea for a pre-conference, but cannot facilitate yourself please post the idea below and email GROUP_EMAIL
- NOTE: Pre-conferences are NOT included in the Code4Lib Conference price and will be held on Monday, March 7th, 2016 as either full day or half day sessions
- Please use the template for proposals provided in the pre-formatted block below
Proposal formatting guidelines:
One of: "Full Day" "Half Day [Morning]" "Half Day [Afternoon]"
- Facilitator's name, affiliation, and email address
- Second facilitator's name, affiliation, email address, if second speaker
Interested in Attending
If you would be interested in attending, please indicate by adding your name (but not email address, etc.) here
Post your ideas here!