2016 Video Recording & Streaming
Revision as of 16:56, 1 March 2016 by DataGazetteer (Add link to volunteers)
List of volunteers. Thanks everyone!
Streaming channel: Code4Lib - YouTube
- Using YouTube Live Events
- Footage will be archived here
- Other Footage can be posted here
- Presentation computer, via Wirecast Desktop Presenter software;
- This will be installed on the presentation computer, if any, and be provided to presenters using their own machines on a USB key. It is also available for download from the Wirecast site.
- Presenters must install the software before presenting.
- Mac and Windows only.
- Camera and encoder for anything we can't capture through the podium computer.
- Audio system feed to the encoding computer via cable terminated with XLR3 connector (one channel, mono is fine).
- MacBook Pro
- Encoding/Streaming: - Wirecast Play for Youtube (5.0.2)
|Item||Model||Connection / Port / Standard||Source||Notes|
|Camera on speaker||Panasonic HC-V110||HDMI||Peter|
|Camera on screen||Panasonic SDR-S50||Composite||Peter||Backup for capturing projected content|
|HDMI to Thunderbolt||Blackmagic Extreme||Cary via Peter|
|HDMI cables||1m, 3m||Peter|