2018 Keynote Documents
2018 Keynote Committee
This group will: gather nominations from Code4Lib community; contact nominees to confirm their willingness and availability; collect bios from the available nominees and add them to the Diebold-o-Tron; support the voting process; work with the community's top nominees to schedule their keynotes; and collaborate with other committees and the community to ensure everything is communicated appropriately and logistical matters are given suitable attention.
- Charlie Harper - Primary Contact aka Chair
- Carl Leak, George Mason University - Secondary Contact aka Co-Chair
- Kate Dohe, University of Maryland Libraries - Local Planning Contact
- Peggy Griesinger, George Mason University - Local Planning Contact
- Your Name Here - Documentarian
- Maurini Strub, University of Louisville - Volunteer
- Elizabeth Peele Mumpower, Emory University - Volunteer
- Craig Boman, Miami University Libraries - Volunteer
Tuesday, August 29th, kick-off meeting:
Attendees: Charlie Harper, Carl Leak, Kate Dohe, Peggy Griesinger, Maurini Strub, Elizabeth Peele Mumpower, Craig Boman
Minute notes: Introductions and brief discussion of committee's function. Awaiting date coordination with LPC and other committees before opening nominations for keynotes. Next meeting date TDB.