2020 Streaming Video Documents
List of volunteers. Thanks everyone!
Streaming channel: Code4Lib - YouTube
- Feed from camera supplied by the A/V contractor (HDMI)
- Feed split from the podium computer (HDMI)
- Backup camera for speaker (HDMI)
- Backup camera for video of slides as displayed on screens (RCA)
- Audio system feed to the encoding computer via cable terminated with 1/4" plug (one channel, mono is fine).
- MacBook Pro
- Encoding/Streaming: mimoLive by Boinx software
|Item||Model||Connection / Port / Standard||Source||Notes|
|Backup camera on speaker||Panasonic HC-V110||HDMI||Peter|
|Backup camera on screen||Panasonic SDR-S50||Composite||Peter||Backup for capturing projected content|
|HDMI to USB3||Blackmagic Shuttle (USB3), Qty 2||Peter||One purchased previously by Code4Lib local host committees|
|HDMI cables||1m, 3m||Peter|
|Audo digitizer||Behringer UFO202||Peter||Might be able to use a Shuttle to do this|
YouTube Streaming Setup
Links below and thumbnails to the right bring up a larger sized image.
You can set up all of the events in advance of the conference.
- Create event on YouTube
- Set advanced settings for YouTube event
- Set thumbnail and stream key for YouTube event
Use mimoLive to start streaming to the appropriate YouTube event.