CDL Microservices and Ruby
Revision as of 15:11, 7 February 2011 by Flyingzumwalt
Chris Beer's Microservices Ruby wrappers
- pairtree Now there's an official CDL pairtree implementation in ruby called orchard
- noid Identifier minting
- anvl A Name-Value Language "Basically like email headers"
- dflat Filesystem Convention for managing digital objects (maybe versioning too)
- checkm Manifest format ... Filename/checksum/createdate
- lockit File locking that is safe for Network filesystems
- namaste Name as Text -- file names on filesystems tell you something about what the directory contains
- microservices A Rails3 app that tries to put all of these pieces together (work in progress)
- bagit Bagit manifest format (from Library of Congress)
I have some objects and I've got to put them somewhere. They already have names..