Code4Lib2019 Breakout Sessions
Revision as of 21:30, 20 February 2019 by Gmcharlt (add resources for the budgeting breakout)
Keep an eye on this page for the full list of Code4Lib 2019 Breakout Sessions.
Day One Breakouts 3:00pm
- Code4Lib conference budgeting and sustainability
- San Martin room at the conference hotel
- Google Hangout for remote participation
- Slides: #Money4Code4Lib: Code4Lib Annual Conference Finances 2017-2019
- Shared notes
- Decentralized Web Primer and Q&A - Interactive session introducing and demystifying the concepts, technologies and motivations of the decentralized web (ie. peer to peer protocols, content-addressing, etc), with an opportunity to ask questions.
- Code4Lib Website Feedback - come learn about the website group that maintains the conference website and help us make it better!
Day Two Breakouts 2:15pm
- Code4Lib 2020 Host Proposals - join the 2019 LPC, Concentra, and the 2020 Host Voting committee to learn about creating a hosting proposal and running the conference.