Code4Lib Norcal 2015
All details are tentative! We're still sketching out this event.
Date: August 4th, 2015
Location: Room 282, Lathrop Library, Stanford, CA
The closest parking to the event is on Memorial Way.
As with all Code4Lib events, we will adhere to the Code of Conduct.
Register: Add your name, organization, and email to this wiki page
- Chris Beer, Stanford University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosalyn Metz, Stanford University, email@example.com
- Rob Sanderson, Stanford University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lightning Talks Sign-Up
7 minutes apiece. Slides optional.
- Rob Sanderson -- International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Demo
Tentative. We have the room booked from 8am - 6pm.
|9-10am||People trickle in, coffee, breakfast, mingle|
|10-10:10am||Introduce the structure of the day|
|12-1pm||Lunch (on your own)|
|1pm-4pm||Break out sessions|
- Announce on Code4Lib Norcal list (Eric)
- Code4Lib proper (Eric)
- Baynet (Eric)
- Code4Lib Socal (Rosy will contact Josh about getting a message out)
- San Jose LIS School (Roy)
- San Mateo Public Library System (Harrison)