FCIG Meeting 2016 09 02

From Code4Lib
Revision as of 15:52, 16 September 2016 by Gmcharlt (Talk | contribs) (= Attendees)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search


  • Galen Charlton
  • Cary Gordon
  • Morgan McKeehan
  • Beatrice Pulliam
  • Coral Sheldon-Hess

Action items

  • Morgan will get in touch with DLF/CLIR to gauge their openeess to acting a long-standing fiscal host. She'll run a draft of the letter by us first.
  • Morgan will share her brainstorming doc about pros and cons too
  • Galen will have a consultation with an attorney in Georgia to get a sense of effort required to form a 501(c)X
  • Galen will post the backlog of minutes from previous meetings
  • After our discussion regarding NERCOMP's questions, Beatrice will get back to them