Revision as of 16:32, 23 December 2008 by 22.214.171.124
Find roommates for Code4Lib 2009, someone to share rides with, anyone up for tourist activities, or anything else related to attending the conference.
- Jonathan Brinley (jbrinley) is looking for a roommate. No-smoking, snoring optional (yes, I snore). I'm often in #code4lib, also easy to find on the Internet.
- Emily Lynema (ejlynema) looking for a roommate. Room is booked for check-in on 2/23, check-out on 2/26. Catch me on-channel with my nick or email me.
- tentatively rooming with Becky Yoose as of 12/22/08
- Emily Molanphy -- booked a room from 2/23 (I'll be arriving late--11pm?--but you can check in before me) to 2/26. emily dot molanphy at med.nyu.edu
- I'll likely be flying into Boston on Sunday, Feb. 22 around 5pm and driving down to Providence from there. Anyone arriving at Logan around then going to the conference can get a free ride. Let me know if you're interested. Also, I'll be returning at the end of the conference if you want a ride back.