Voting website: http://vote.code4lib.org
Approved user accounts on http://code4lib.org (not the wiki) are required in order to login to the voting system and vote.
'Elections' are a voting event, and 'Events' group those together, usually around the national conferences.
- One week is needed to set up voting between end of call for proposal and opening of voting
- Voting is usually open during two-week windows
- Chris Beer is point of contact to add questions/options to Diebold-o-Tron and open/close voting
- Listserv is used for voting announcements and reminders
- Reminders are sent weekly and a few days before close of vote
- Code for voting: https://github.com/code4lib/diebold-o-tron
- Voting data
- Must contain an entry name for the entry in one “field” (probably the person’s name) and a markdown-formatted description in another “field”
- JSON, YAML, or CSV preferred