2017 Wifi and Electrical Documents
2017 Wifi and Electrical Committee
Arguably the most important committee. Coordinates with the local programming committee and the conference venue to ensure that wifi will be functioning for 450 people x 3 to 4 wifi enabled devices per person... as well as ensuring that there is ample power for folks to plug said devices in at the conference. Note that this will largely be handled by the conference management company.
- Cary Gordon - Primary Contact/Local Planning Contact (Southern California)
- Your Name Here - Secondary Contact aka Co-Chair
- Your Name Here - Local Planning Contact (Chattanooga)
- Your Name Here - Documentarian
- Your Name Here - Volunteer