Code4Lib Norcal 2015
Date: August 4th, 2015
Location: Room 282, Lathrop Library, Stanford, CA
Lathrop 282 is in the south-east corner of the building on the second floor opposite the East Asia Library.
Parking and Transportation: https://transportation.stanford.edu/parking_info/VisitorParking.shtml
The closest parking to the event is on Memorial Way (map).
If you take CalTrain, the Marguerite shuttle bus (P- or Y- line) picks up from the CalTrain station and brings you onto campus near the library.
If you're coming from the East Bay, the Dumbarton Express or AC Transit's U Line drop you right next to the library.
Register: Register for the event with your name, email, and organization.
As with all Code4Lib events, we will adhere to the Code of Conduct.
Lightning Talks Sign-Up (max 15?)
7 minutes apiece. Slides optional.
- Rob Sanderson -- International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Demo
- Ahmed AlSum -- Crawl vs. Seed: repository architecture for web archive preservation
- Eric Phetteplace -- Command-line data munging (stuff I talked about: csvkit, jq)
- Nancy Hoebelheinrich -- Dash Service SW enhancement project at CDL
- Angela Di Iorio -- Policies for Linked Data at the Sapienza Digital Library, Rome
- Jack Reed - GeoBlacklight + OpenGeoMetadata... Helping to bridge the Open Data Gap
Tentative. We have the room booked from 8am - 6pm.
|9-10am||People trickle in, coffee, breakfast, mingle|
|10-10:10am||Introduce the structure of the day|
|12-1pm||Lunch (on your own)|
|1pm-4pm||Break out sessions|
Announce on Code4Lib Norcal list (cbeer)
Code4Lib proper (cbeer)
Code4Lib Socal (Rosy will contact Josh about getting a message out)
San Jose LIS School (Roy)
- San Mateo Public Library System (Harrison)