* Read, discuss, and vote on incoming proposals.
* Volunteer to be the assigned editor or second reader for specific proposals.
1. Assigned editors work with the author(s) to make sure the article is as strong as possible, that the copy is clean, and deadlines are met. They also enter the article into WordPress, making sure the formatting is okay, all images and tables look good, etc.
2. Second readers act as a second set of eyes for the assigned editor .
* Read and comment on any other article that interests you.
* Volunteer for administrative tasks and projects as they crop up.
Intrigued? Please send a letter of interest by Monday, April 30 to [mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org]. Your letter should address these two basic questions:
1) What is your vision for the Code4Lib Journal? Why are you interested in it? 2) How can you contribute to the Code4Lib Journal, i.e. what do you have to offer?
We encourage people who have previously applied and who are still interested to re-apply. We have had to turn down a lot of highly-qualified people in the past due to the large number of applications.