== Tech Trifecta ==
The Tech Trifecta is a series of three conferences to be held at Falvey Memorial Library, Villanova University over the week of October 15th, 2012. The three conferences making up the Tech Trifecta week include:
* [http://vufind.org/wiki/vufind_summit_2012 VuFind Summit 2012] (Oct 15th and 16th) -- The follow-up to 2010's 2.0 planning meeting will include detailed discussion of the new release and opportunities to network with other VuFind users.
* [http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Code4lib_Mid-Atlantic Code4Lib Mid-Atlantic 2012] (Oct 17th) -- Code4Lib is a volunteer-driven collective of hackers, designers, architects, curators, catalogers, artists and instigators from around the world, who largely work for and with libraries, archives and museums on technology "stuff." The Mid-Atlantic conference is a kick-off for a Philadelphia Area/Tri-State chapter of the organization.
* [http://vustuff.org VuStuff III] (Oct 18th) -- VuStuff is an annual conference on the intersections between technology and scholarly communication. It takes place every Fall at Villanova University's Falvey Memorial Library. This year's conference, VuStuff III, will seek presentations from regional librarians on technology and scholarly communication in their respective libraries. We hope to foster an ongoing conversation among regional libraries, in order to further the development of technology in service of scholarly communication.
So, why link three conferences together into one larger event week? Well, since all three conferences are technology related and since we've gotten a lot of cross-conference interest, the staff for all three events have decided to pool their resources and offer all three events in the same week. The idea is to make travel arrangements for visitors much more convenient (as well as cheaper), while pooling resources among all three conferences helps keep the cost down on all three.
Just interested in Code4Lib Mid-Atlantic? You can register for just Code4Lib, or a combination of any of the three.
The registration fees for these three conferences are as follows:
* VuFind Summit 2012, October 15th and 16th, $50.00 Registration Fee
* Code4Lib Mid-Atlantic 2012, October 17th, $25.00 Registration Fee
* VuStuff III, October 18th, Free
== Governance ==