2014 Prepared Talk Proposals
800 bytes added
16:23, 15 October 2013
Created page with "==2014 Prepared Talk Proposals== '''Proposals for Prepared Talks:''' Prepared talks are 20 minutes (including setup and questions), and should focus on one or more of the foll..."
==2014 Prepared Talk Proposals==
'''Proposals for Prepared Talks:'''
Prepared talks are 20 minutes (including setup and questions), and should focus on one or more of the following areas:
* ''Projects'' you've worked on which incorporate innovative implementation of existing technologies and/or development of new software
* ''Tools and technologies'' –
How to get the most out of existing tools, standards and protocols (and ideas on how to make them better)
* ''Technical issues''
– Big issues in library technology that should be addressed or better understood
* ''Relevant non-technical issues''
– Concerns of interest to the Code4Lib community which are not strictly technical in nature, e.g. collaboration, diversity, organizational challenges, etc.
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "