2014 preconference proposals
685 bytes added
18:18, 3 December 2013
no edit summary
=== Intro to Git ===
'''"Half-Day [tbd - probably afternoon]"'''
* Contact: Erin Fahy, Stanford University, efahy at stanford.edu
* TA: Michael Klein, Northwestern University, michael.klein at northwestern.edu
This session will cover the fundamentals of git by discussing/going through (time allowing):
* what is a distributed version control system
* what is git and github
* initializing a repo on a remote server/github
* cloning an existing repo
* creating a branch
* contributing code to a repo
* how to handle merge conflicts
''Interested in Attending''
If you would be interested in attending, please indicate by adding your name (but not email address, etc.) here
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "