2015 Code4Lib Midwest Meeting
2,619 bytes added
20:14, 26 February 2015
Created page with "== Code4Lib Midwest 2015 Meeting == Mark your calendars -- The Ohio State University Libraries will be hosting the Code4Lib Midwest 2015 meeting in Columbus, OH. ===Location..."
== Code4Lib Midwest 2015 Meeting ==
Mark your calendars -- The Ohio State University Libraries will be hosting the Code4Lib Midwest 2015 meeting in Columbus, OH.
Code4Lib MidWest meeting will be hosted by [http://library.osu.edu The Ohio State University Libraries].
* '''When''' - July 23 and July 24, 2015
* '''Where''' - [http://library.osu.edu Thompson Library], room 165 at OSU
* '''Who''' - contact person: Terry Reese (firstname.lastname@example.org )
* [http://www.theblackwell.com/ '''The Blackwell Inn'''] (2110 Tuttle Park Place, Columbus, OH 43210 :: +1 (614) 247-4000)
-The Blackwell Inn is located on campus, roughly 0.2 miles from the Thompson Library.
* [http://www.varsityinn.com/ '''The Varsity Inn South'''] (1445 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH 43212 :: +1 (614) 291-2983)
-The Varsity Inn South is roughly 1.7 miles from the Thompson Library.
'''Directions, restaurants, and more'''
=== Schedule ===
==== Thursday, July 23rd ====
==== Friday, July 24th ====
===Social Media Goodness===
Twitter hash tag: [https://twitter.com/search?q=c4lmw&src=typd #c4lmw]
* We'll have a Projector station with hookups, as well as a community PC Laptop with Powerpoint.
* Both a wired and wireless mic
Code4Lib Midwest programming depends on the folks attending the conference. Please consider giving a presentation or lightning talk, or submitting your ideas for the hackfest/workshop.
Share what you are working on! Add your name and a description below. Please also let us know how long you'll need, and whether you prefer Wednesday or Thursday (or if it doesn't matter)
===Presentations or Workshops===
Have something cool to share but you don't want to be in front of the room for more than 5 minutes? Lightning talks are for you. Sign up now or at the conference:
Registration is free. List your name, affiliation, and email address here to register for the meeting. If you signed up and are unable to attend please remove your name or contact us, so that we can make room for others.
Contact Ryan Wick (email@example.com) with your preferred username to set up a Code4Lib wiki account, or ask Terry Reese (firstname.lastname@example.org) to add your name to this list if you prefer not to set up an account.:
The capacity of our venue requires us to cap participation at 40. Beyond that, please put your name, affiliation and email address on the wait list and we'll email you if a spot opens up for you.
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "