→Transportation: Adding walking directions from Kendall/MIT stop to Building 34 (home of Grier Rooms)
* MIT can be reached by car, train, or bus.
* If you are going to drive all the way to campus, MIT's parking information can be found here: http://web.mit.edu/facilities/transportation/parking/visitors/public_parking.html
* Another popular option is to take the MBTA red line to campus, and get off at the Kendall/MIT stop. From
there, it is a relatively short walk to building 34. On the map link above, the Kendall/MIT stop is just outside building E38. Parking is also available at the terminal stations on the red line - the easiest to reach if you are coming from outside Boston is probably Alewife in Arlington.
* If you're arriving via bus, there are a number of lines that run by campus. Consult the MBTA website (or Google Maps) for more information.
* We are also looking into helping arrange carpooling. More information to come.