Changes

Jump to: navigation, search

Preconference2016Workspace

265 bytes added, 22:10, 3 December 2015
Fourth meeting notes
* All other agenda items have been delayed or are no longer relevant
* Next meeting will be at 1:30pm on Monday, December 7th
 
=== Action Items ===
* Eric will contact all of the Franklin Hall & Hotel spillover leaders
* Christina will contact all of the Chemical Heritage Foundation leaders and the leaders of non-approved conferences
* Eric will finalize AV need and speaker profile forms
== Third meeting agenda ==
18
edits

Navigation menu