Jump to: navigation, search


517 bytes added, 18:57, 7 December 2015
meeting notes
== Fifth meeting ==
Google hangout, December 7th, 1:30 PM Eastern
* Waiting on confirmations for two workshops
** Eric will send emails
** Andy will call Matt Christy
* Workshop Information form will only collect A/V requirements
** Presenters should bring their own adapters
** Eric will share draft A/V Info form
** Send to pre-conf leaders after review, within a week, responses by mid-January
** Christina will add already submitted requirements to scheduling document
* Next meeting, January 12th 3pm Eastern
== Fourth meeting agenda ==

Navigation menu