979 bytes added
16:01, 1 March 2010
Started "existing functionality" section with notes on VuFind.
* Explain (this is really a placeholder for an SRU type explain that says which functions have been implemented)
* Both OutputRewritablePage and OutputIntermediateFormat
== Existing Functionality ==
This section shows which systems are supported by which software packages. We should eventually build a chart; for now, we can start by listing details until we have a better idea of what standard entries belong in chart format.
=== VuFind ILS Drivers ===
The trunk VuFind drivers support various ILS's at different levels of detail. Some users have extended this through local customizations, but this list currently reflects only the baseline trunk code.
* Aleph - Item status, Patron details, Place holds (in progress in branch)
* Evergreen - Item status, New item list, Patron details, Suppressed record list
* Horizon - Item status, Patron details
* III - Item status
* Koha - Item status (incomplete)
* Unicorn - Item status
* Virtua - Course reserves, Item status, Patron details, Place holds, Renew items
* Voyager - Course reserves, Item status, New item list, Patron details, Place holds (in progress in branch), Suppressed record list
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "