no edit summary
'''Wednesday 14:40-15:50:''' Alumni Hall (1-2 groups); Solarium (2-3 groups); Maple Room; Walnut Room
* Supporting Open Source in Libraries - Peter Murray and Tim Daniels, LYRASIS
* Digital Library Federation Community Update - Rachel L. Frick, CLIR/DLF
* Collection, appraisal and tools like the [https://github.com/UNC-Libraries/Curators-Workbench Curator's Workbench] - Greg Jansen, UNC Chapel Hill - Solarium
* How OpenSocial apps and open APIs/data can personalize and enhance search and discovery on ScienceDirect,Scopus,Hub- Remko Caprio, Developer Platform Evangelist at [http://developer.sciverse.com SciVerse]
* [[Can we hack on this: Open Extensible Proxy: going beyond EZProxy?]] Part II - Reese, Frumkin, et al.
* VuFind Discussion - Demian Katz, Villanova University
* Data curation - Eric Lease Morgan, and I am hoping we can discuss and share best practices for curating research data across the enterprise. Copyright. Storage. Metadata. Privacy. Etc.