OCLC Policy Change
Revision as of 21:42, 7 November 2008 by Eby
- Policy for Use and Transfer of WorldCat® Records (second and final version)
- Archived copy of first version
- Diff between the two versions
Commentary Regarding First Revision (nov 2)
- pmurray - Is OCLC’s Change of WorldCat Record Use/Transfer Policy Related to the Google Book Search Agreement?
- jrochkind - viral nature of OCLC usage policy–like open source? No.
- Thingology - OCLC Policy Change
- Ed Summers - Bibliovirus
Commentary Regarding Second Revision (nov 5) / General
- jrochkind - More on OCLC’s policies
- jrochkind - copyright trivia
- jrochkind - A logical OCLC argument
- Karen Calhoun - Notes on OCLC's Updated Record Use Policy
- Repohate - Declaration of Independance of Metadata
- Rob Styles - OCLC, Record Usage, Copyright, Contracts and the Law
- Panlibus - What are OCLC playing at?
- Library Journal - After Delay, OCLC Lays Out New Policy for Records Use and Transfer
- Terry Reese - OCLC’s proposed new guidelines for the transfer of bibliographic records
- Terry Reese - What would it look like if OCLC was broken up?
- Terry Reese - A look at the Policy for Use and Transfer of WorldCat Records revision
- Ed Corrado - karen calhoun on oclc’s updated record use policy
- Ed Corrado - new oclc policy on worldcat records re-released
- Ed Corrado - update on oclc worldcat policy