1,805 bytes added
diversity scholarship code4libSE 2019
=== Call for Proposals ===
We are seeking presenters for Code4Lib Southeast 2019 at the NC State University Libraries in Raleigh, NC.
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
=== Diversity Scholarships ===
The [https://www.trln.org/ Triangle Research Libraries Network] and [https://www.oclc.org/en/home.html OCLC] are providing funds* for three scholarships (up to $500) for individuals from diverse backgrounds to attend Code4Lib Southeast 2019 on Friday, May 31, 2019 at the NC State University Libraries in Raleigh, NC. Registration is free and lunch is included. Scholarship funds may be used to offset the cost of travel to and from the Hunt Library, lodging, and additional meals. Students enrolled in LIS graduate programs and non-librarian staff are encouraged to apply.
==== Eligibility Requirements: ====
* Applicants must be a member of a group not well-represented within the code4lib community, including but not limited to: women, people of color, LGBTQ+, ability/disability, non-binary gender identities, etc. We also invite applications from members of underrepresented and/or marginalized groups that don't fit into the categories listed above.
* Library employee OR student enrolled in a library and information science graduate program
* Applicants must reside in the [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeastern_United_States southeast region] of the United States
* Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Use the [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U6IDpH8Mt5joJyzNz-X-fs-HZMFhFsQojO7QCfG_HBU/edit?usp=sharing online application form] to apply. Applications must include:
* A personal statement describing how attending C4LSE will support professional goals. Please include a brief statement that confirms the eligibility requirements are met.
* A CV/Resume
The deadline for proposals is '''Friday, March 22, 2019'''. Please send any questions to [[firstname.lastname@example.org]].
<small>*TRLN is sponsoring $1000 and OCLC is sponsoring $500</small>
=== Schedule ===
To be announced.
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "